Build your own ski resort and meet the expectations of challenging visitors in the ever-changing world of Snowtopia!
The alpha of Snowtopia is out and yours to play for free. Download it at the bottom of this page!!
Suscribe to the newsletter, join us on our Discord server and follow us on Twitter to receive the latest news about the project!
Design the perfect ski resort
Design ski runs and build cable cars but also improve the resort and manage the workforce to attract ski lovers of all kind. Will you create a charming village or a sprawling network? That’s up to you!
Satisfy challenging visitors
In Snowtopia, the proper functioning of your station rely on the well-being of visitors. Choose wisely the ones you want to attract in your station and find a way to keep them happy!
Enjoy the surrounding mountains
Surrounded by stunning landscapes, take a break and enjoy the view. Snowtopia is a feelgood game that immerses you in an atmosphere between wild nature and wintry joy.
About the game
Snowtopia is a ski resort construction game with a hint of strategy and respect for the environment. It is intended for ski enthusiasts and tycoon players.
Support: PC (Windows, Mac, Linux)
Release date: to be announced
- Build and manage your ski resorts
- Trace trails and place lifts
- Unlock challenging skier profiles
- Design the ski area and allocate the workforce
- Maintain balance within the mountain
- Improve facilities and specialize your stations
About the team
Snowtopia is the work of Tea for Two, an independent studio based in Paris, France. The core team is led by Garry Williams (Programmer, ex-Ubisoft and Electronic Arts) and Anne Lautrou (Producer, ex-educator and sustainable development consultant), both keen skiers – whenever they find the time! – and big fans of tycoon game.
They are backed by a solid team of freelancers and by Blueprint, the collective they co-founded in 2016.
In case you had any question, comment or feedback about Snowtopia, feel free to get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or to signup to our newsletter.
- Programmer: Garry Williams
- Producer: Anne Lautrou
- Artist: Arthur Bourdot, Théo Jacquemin
- Game designer: Julien Barbe, Charlotte Couder
- Marketing specialist: Yannick Elahee, Yohann Minière
- Additional help: Judicaelle Live Lun, Benjamin Frydman, Antonin Ferret, Clément Grenier, Claire Bléhaut, Gabrielle Williams
Please consider remapping the inputs with the Unity launcher, as there it's currently not possible to change input while in the game.
The Linux version is currently untested, apologies.